YOP

YOP
Follow my progress!

Monday, July 8, 2013

New blog for crafts

I enjoy making things and learning new skills.  A while back I made an etsy store called Creative Aspirations  to sell the things I make.  Of course I had some health problems (I have fibromyalgia for one) and never got very far but I'm feeling better now.  I've decided to start anew and get my store going.

I, however, am not one that can keep all the fun to myself.  I love learning and trying new stitches and techniques and I always share what I have learned.  So, since my main blog isn't really about crafting I decided to make another one for that purpose.  So if you see something in my store and wish you knew where I found that pattern or what changes I made than you should follow my blog and my ravelry page.  

-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are groovy.