YOP

YOP
Follow my progress!

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

New free crochet pattern

I know I haven't posted here in a while but I've had an interesting summer.  I'm trying to get going again and even playing around with designing some of my own patterns.  I really enjoy crocheting and it keeps me going when I am not feeling well.

Check out my free pattern for my Fab Grabbers on Ravelry.  They are great for taking hot dishes out of the oven or microwave or lifting those hot pot lids.  Your fingers and thumb actually slip inside so your hand is protected but they are easy to slip on and off even one handed.  I use mine all the time.



I am about to release my first paid pattern as soon as I know the pattern can be followed by someone besides me.  I can't wait because I know everyone will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are groovy.